Monday, December 31, 2007

35 Weeks

And 35 days to go. Although we can only wish for sooner! I'm really tired of these pictures and posts. Am I the only one!?! Not much to say about how I feel...just big, but not ready to deliver. I feel absolutely huge, and no more room for the baby to go. I can't keep my pants on, although that's been a problem for quite some time, but now I just wish I could wear my sweats everywhere, they are the only thing that's not constantly falling down. And of course all my shirts are too tight, but what can you do when your stomach sticks out so far!

So you have to check out last weeks picture and this picture! I have totally grown so much! I was amazed when I check the pictures out. I was just thinking how uncomfortable I was feeling, but just thinking it was just in my head. Now I can see why!! Crazy! 5 more weeks...seriously!?! UGH!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I had the same issues with my maternity pants no matter what kind I bought, huge bellies and no butts just dont work for me I guess. You look great again. Hang in there. It could be as soon as 2 weeks.

melanie said...

I doubt you make it 5 more weeks. You look good and I'm serious when I say it's the shirt!

I hate the saggy pants! I would only wear my jeans/pants when I went out and right when I got home, my slick track pants would go right on. I swear they were the only thing I wanted to wear the last 2 weeks before I delivered!

Let the countdown begin...

Jennie Stanfield said...

You are lookin' good girl!

Unknown said...

Wow, you blossomed.