
I'm in the single digit count down. 9 weeks to go. Still 2 more months though. Even though this is my third pregnancy, it's hard to believe I can get any bigger. The baby is pushing out everywhere. He really likes to kick clear on the side by my right hip, and then push on the top left side. I guess he must be feeling a little squished. I don't blame him. I've started having just a little bit of heart burn. I think each pregnancy I get it sooner. With Malcolm it was only the last few weeks, and with Quinn toward the end I started getting acid reflux. That totally freaked me out, waking up throwing up and not being able to breathe. Quinn was a big baby though at 8 lb 1 oz. (At least compared to Malcolm who was only 6 lb. 14 oz.) So I hope I don't get that this time. Other then that not much change. We still don't have a lot of ideas on names...so feel free to share any you might all have. We won't have the final name until delivery though. That's how it's always been.
3 comments:
HENRY! (it's even on the top 100 boy names!) , Trae, Bingham, Lincoln, Fredrick, Sam, Liam, and I'll keep thinking...
Did your mom tell you she was 'anonymous'? I love when the mom's comment.
I hear you on the boy name issue. We have no ideas and unlike you guys, we have never waited until delivery. Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just afraid we wont come up with one at all since we've never waited until that time. Tell me it will all work out, it will right? (I know irrational pg fear of not ever having a name)
I really was going to post a picture today. But somehow a trip to Walmart on the first Mon of the month (huge lines) threw me off and I forgot about it.
Forever comment....sorry!
Mom's never commented on my blog! How lucky are you?
I have to admit I love Henry! I love the old names and wish more people would consider using them. What are some names from Matt's side of the family?
Post a Comment