Monday, December 24, 2007

34 Weeks

6 weeks left! I'm starting to feel like that's really soon, yet still so far away. I don't feel uncomfortable enough yet, or quite big enough, to have the baby. That's hard to say. I wouldn't mind being like Melanie and going 2 weeks early. (See next post.) As long as I go natural...I mean without drugs helping me progress. It's easy to say right now, but I really do not want to be induced this time around. I really hope my body will do it all on it's own, in a timely manner!! I was surprised that Melanie having hers didn't make me feel anxious to have mine. I'm sure when I hit my 38 week mark though, I'll really be hoping to following in her tracks. I've been feeling pretty good! I was back on track with working out last week. I even brought my aerobics stuff home. I walked on my Mom's treadmill Thursday, and did my aerobics Friday and today. Only a little over a month left doing it pregnant. I think I can, I think I can!!

No comments: