7 Weeks left, and holy huge! It's amazing to think that I still have to get bigger. They say that you start gaining 1-2 pounds every week until the baby is born. I want the baby to get it's fat, but I sure don't! I can see that my face is filling out more. UGH!! I can tell the baby is already running out of room. He seems to be kinda slowing down in his movements, and he's just pushing everywhere. I know I'll miss feeling him when he's born. Malcolm woke up the other night around 4:30am and then I couldn't fall back asleep for quite a while. The baby had the hiccups and kept kicking on the side I was laying on. I usually don't feel him during the middle of the night. He moves a lot right when I get to bed, but then he seems to fall asleep with me. Oh and hiccups are so annoying sometimes. Just feeling the constant hiccup right in the same spot it's so annoying. I always try to massage them away. I try scaring him too, but that doesn't work. He totally gets scared and jumps, just not when I try to scare away hiccups. So my back hasn't been hurting me that much, thank goodness. But that could be the fact that I only did my aerobics on Monday and then only walked 1-2 times the rest of the week. I was really disappointed with myself for being so lazy. I feel like this far along, if I let myself go, I may not get it back until the babies born. So today I made sure I got up, and then I went walking for an hours too. Oh it felt good, but now I'm tired and want to take a nap. We'll see how exercise and the holidays go with my workouts. I have great plans, but I tend to get more lazy away from home!! Yes, I'm blabbing! I'll just blame it on pregnancy!
Monday, December 17, 2007
33 Weeks
7 Weeks left, and holy huge! It's amazing to think that I still have to get bigger. They say that you start gaining 1-2 pounds every week until the baby is born. I want the baby to get it's fat, but I sure don't! I can see that my face is filling out more. UGH!! I can tell the baby is already running out of room. He seems to be kinda slowing down in his movements, and he's just pushing everywhere. I know I'll miss feeling him when he's born. Malcolm woke up the other night around 4:30am and then I couldn't fall back asleep for quite a while. The baby had the hiccups and kept kicking on the side I was laying on. I usually don't feel him during the middle of the night. He moves a lot right when I get to bed, but then he seems to fall asleep with me. Oh and hiccups are so annoying sometimes. Just feeling the constant hiccup right in the same spot it's so annoying. I always try to massage them away. I try scaring him too, but that doesn't work. He totally gets scared and jumps, just not when I try to scare away hiccups. So my back hasn't been hurting me that much, thank goodness. But that could be the fact that I only did my aerobics on Monday and then only walked 1-2 times the rest of the week. I was really disappointed with myself for being so lazy. I feel like this far along, if I let myself go, I may not get it back until the babies born. So today I made sure I got up, and then I went walking for an hours too. Oh it felt good, but now I'm tired and want to take a nap. We'll see how exercise and the holidays go with my workouts. I have great plans, but I tend to get more lazy away from home!! Yes, I'm blabbing! I'll just blame it on pregnancy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shaila-You look awesome. Your face is not filling out. I, too got bummed out about the lack of exercise, weight gain, etc when I was pregnant with Dallin. I had worked so hard to get into the shape I was in and felt like I was throwing it away. I finally realized 2 things that helped me 1)Listen to your body, if you hurt, are to tired, etc then just rest, save your energy for playing with the kids, cooking etc 2) you are pregnant and your job is to grow the baby-just have a plan for after the baby is born for returning to your pre-preg shape. Pregnancy is really the one time tiredness, eating what you want, etc goes. Hang in there-soon you will be holding your sweet baby and thats all that will matter.
Post a Comment