
8 weeks left is sounding so good, yet so far away!! I think this may be the worst picture yet. I'm usually really good at taking them first thing in the morning. Today Matt had a final at 8 am, so I was just out of the shower when we drove him to school. We didn't take it until 9pm, so I looked pretty worn out. And I'm way too full on potato soup and rolls! Plus it's just not a good full shot, notice the top of my head. Anyways enough about the picture. Matt keeps commenting on how hard my belly is. The baby is always pushing way up against the belly. I'm so afraid he's going to be huge!! Most the time they say they get bigger with each baby. This one could be a 9
pounder folks! Ugh! My back was hurting so bad this last week. One day I could barely walk so Matt had to take care of the kids while I sat and felt bad for myself. I did a trial run of the SI lock this weekend. It did wonders! I barely even felt pain. My physical
therapist said that it was $25, then I took it back today and it's actually $40. I just don't know that I want to spend that this time of year. That's presents for the boys! Or for gas! So I'm going to go without it a few days, maybe I'll be convinced by the pain again. I went to the doctors last Thursday and I start going every two weeks, than at 36 weeks every week! Oh it makes it feel like it's all coming to an end. Really does the baby have to grow anymore. I'm really not looking forward to going home for the holidays. Away from my own bed and comforts this pregnant. I must be really tired right now! Blah! Or maybe it's because I've been sick for almost a week.
4 comments:
Hey Shaila!
I'm going to put you guys on our blog too...if that's okay! You are a very cute pregnant lady! Hee hee! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Take care,
Amy Harper
I almost wish I had a few more weeks. Not really but 3 1/2 weeks is going to FLY!! I'm starting to get scared.
You'll love that this is all documented. Only 8 more (or less) to go, Yeah!
I'll buy the lock!! Good grief!
All I have to say is I love the shirt!
Post a Comment