Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wyman Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day was spent with my family, and Matt and I hosted the dinner at our house. Since we have a gigantic house at the moment, we offered the use of it to mother, and she took the bait. It's great, because there is a basement for the kids to be loud in! Ha! When we owned our first, well only, home, we also hosted Thanksgiving there. So it was fun to have it at home again. Plus my house got a really good clean, which it needed it, since I had been so focused on my schooling, many thing were neglected.

Mom took this picture of the sisters together. We rarely do this, and I love my sisters! So I had to steal it of her camera. Leisha is my little sister, and although she doesn't look it from the front view, she is prego with her second daughter. (Jealous! Of the girls that is!) Me in the middle, and Brianne my older sister on the right. We're are some cute sisters, and I'm short compared to them, even in real life, I'm average height.
Mom and her girls, again a rare thing to get a picture all together. Although mom looks like she could be one of the sisters as well. Which do you think looks the most like her?
Emma Jay enjoying some Wiggles, I think. Just prior to this, her and Winston were sitting together enjoying it, but I guess it didn't keep Winston's interest that long.
Enjoying each others company after the eatin' was done. All that were there, Landon and Holli, which includes Grayson, Mom and Pop, Leisha and Richard, which includes Emma, Ben and Nate, not a couple, but Hardy brothers that joined in, Tom and Brianne, which included Jayni and Mason, and of course, Matt and I and our three cute boys.
We had a lot of fun, and the kids were already back downstairs, letting us visit!
I'm not sure who Matt was trying to get a picture of. Ben, who looks to be ready for a nap at the table. Tom, who's giving Matt a Zoolander face, Brianne, who seems to be in her own little world, or me, who's wondering what the heck he's still doing with my camera and why is he taking a picture of me. Well either way, Brianne won out with the focal point.
Matt trying to capture Landon's sexy face, but also got a very good shot of Holli being really intent on something.
Mom and Pop just enjoying the presence of their children...we hope they're enjoying it anyways. Mom's just probably thinking about how nice it will be to go home to a clean house, and leave me with all the chaos! Haha! JK!
Mason ALWAYS wants me to take pictures of him. He's such a silly and cute beast!
Ah, what an adorable couple, including mom and her finger going into Lando's ear.
Landon and Holli also made an announcement as well. Well technically Grasyon made the announcement. They are having their second, due on Quinn's birthday July 7th. Yay for babies! I can't wait to hold these little ones that will be joining the crazy Wyman family!
After the clean up, us girls went and saw "New Moon" again. Well it was Brianne's second time. I took a little snooze during the movie. Two Thanksgivings in a row wore me out.

I had a great day with my family. I'm so very grateful for a loving and supportive family who I always enjoying being with. I'm so grateful for eternal families, and can't wait to be reunited and have all my family together at one time.

1 comment:

Leisha said...

Cute post Lou! Like all the photos...well except the ones with me in them. The picture of Emma is really cute, you can tell she is tired. Fun Fun!