Here's Merle carving the turkey, that I had all of one bite of. Yeah, still not doing anything for me! It looked good and smelled good though.
The beautiful table setting. Cynthia is all about dishes and a beautiful table setting! Love it!
We decided to buffet it. Keeps the table from being so cluttered, and really is easier. Plus, we didn't want to ruin all the decor on the table!
Ahh, Stacy and Jeff. Jeff was saying how amazingly soft his mom's shampoo made his hair. I guessed Stacy agreed and had to rub her hands through it! Haha! They are so cute!
Ben and Nate are the start of the clean up crew. I love when the man doing the dishes. Shout out to the single ladies. These are the single Hardy boys, the clean! Get 'em while there hot!!
RHINO! (aka Ryan) I'm not sure why I didn't include Steph in the picture, sorry Steph!
Winston after eating the good food. I'm sure he thought the legos were a lot more interesting then the food.
After a nap, all he wanted was the junk food. He so takes after his mother!
We had a great time spending an early Thanksgiving with Matt's family. I love my in laws, and I'm so thankful for the good relationship we have. I also really enjoy living right next door to them. It's quite convenient. After the men cleaned up, some of the brothers went to the movie. My mom was decorating sugar cookies with the grand kids, so the boys and I spent a little while doing that as well. What a fun day!
1 comment:
Shaila, i love your blogs. it's becoming one of the first things i check when i get to work. Jeff always sends me the pictures of your boys that he gets from you. best ever. they're adorable. i wish you guys could come down and visit more often. anyway, i just wanted to let you know i'm thinkin of ya.
Post a Comment