Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys!!

A new PlayStation game came out, "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" which both Matt and Tom both love and play all the time. I swear they were the first ones in line to buy it, just kidding. They did buy it the day it came out and that night, Tom and Brianne came up and stayed the night, since the next day happened to be Veteran's Day, so that Matt and Tom could play it together.
They even had to go steal Matt's parents TV so that they could both play at the same time, online, against other people.
They stayed up until 3am playing that game. Since we knew they would be staying up late, Brianne just shared my bed with me, and we figured they could crash together. They ended up on the beds in the basement in the spare room. Matt's on the left, curled up in a ball, and Tom is on the right feet hanging off the bed.
They are hardcore with there game playing! I'll just have you know, although I don't understand the game playing, and I think it's rather silly, I do love and support anything that Matthew likes. He's just not allowed to play those type of games while the kids are awake!

No comments: