After the witch party, it was then time to get the kids already for trick or treating. They were of course so very excited. Malcolm this year really wanted to be a red Power Ranger. I'm not to sure why, but he was pretty excited to be this guy!
He did all his posing without being asked.
I just had to post the pictures, because I thought it was so funny!
Not sure what this one is called, funny that he put one hand behind his back.
Go, go Power Rangers!
Quinn really wanted to be a Ninja. Again I'm not sure where they decide to be these things.
Tough guy!
I actually had to tell him to be an Ninja and show me his moves. He's usually the one to do it right off, not Malcolm.
One cute Ninja!!
We didn't know what Winston should be, since he doesn't have an opinion, it was a little harder. The costume we have for the other boys around this age was too small, since he's about 6 months older at the stage when they wore it. We decided to go for a cowboy, since we have these dress up cowboy outfits that Cynthia gave us that her kids wore when they were little.
He is sure one cute cowboy.
He could have been the star of an old western for sure! Very intimidating with that sucker.
He is one cute boy! I sure do love this wild child!
Pop took Mack and Quinn out trick or treating around the neighborhood at like 4pm before the Ward trunk or treat. I think some of the neighbors thought it was a little early! Haha! After that though, we went to the ward trunk or treat, which was a combined one with my mom's ward. Quite convenient if I do say so myself. Winston, Matt and Quinn hanging out behind our car.
Mack and Quinn kicked it in the trunk after making their rounds. It was soooo cold! I didn't blame them one bit.
Winston and cousin Emma chowing down on the candy in the back of the Adams' car.
After the trunk or treat, I was cold and tired. I was not feeling up to taking the kids around the neighborhood too. Could have something to do with the fact that I had strep throat. Matt ended up taking the kids around for a little bit, but it didn't last too long.Emma is the cutest little girl pirate that I know. I just had to get a picture of her.
I'm not to sure about Landon's costume. But whatever, we'll roll with it!
Picture of Mom and I after the fact of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment