Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yay For Me!

This month alone, I've posted almost more than I have this whole year! Yay me! Counting this little post, I've posted 8 times these last few weeks, and 9 times before that. So sad!

I've missed blogging! I love writing blogs and coming up with pictures to share. I usually love sharing lots of pictures, and sometimes write way too much, but I just have to remind myself, it's my only journal and I don't want to forget anything.

I've really missed reading blogs as well. I'm excited to start reading them again, now that I don't need to be reading textbooks and packing and unpacking. Life has been crazy this last year for me. I love being back to my full-time mom days, instead of the full-time mom and full-time student!

For the time being, I'm on a facebook vacation. I've wanted to be on one for a long, long time. I was finally ready for it. I was so tired of so many things about it, especially how I like to go there just to waste time when I'm bored, or putting off my housework. I would rather spend that time blogging. Yay for me!

So there's lots to catch up on, I plan on back posting as well. I know it might be pointless, but not for my journal and family memories!

2 comments:

Korbi said...

I love that one mountain dew kept you up til 4 am. I am on #6 for the day and I can't keep my eyes open...
miss u guys!
There are all these new young Hardy boys and their wives and NONE of them are MATT AND SHAILA!! Argh! ;)

melanie said...

I told you I've wanted to drop facebook for a long, long time too. Probably at least a year. I know I'll seem like a follower since you beat me to it but I'm on the same wagon. I'm sick of wasting way too much time for nothing. Nothing! Blogging is SO much better anyway. Can't wait to see all your posts.

And so happy you get your full time mom job back!