Monday, August 23, 2010

It Came Out

Malcolm's other tooth has gotten more and more loose throughout the week. Sunday night wanted Matt to just wiggle it over and over to help get it out. He's not like me as a child and enjoyed inflicting my own pain. I loved pulling my own teeth.
By the end of the night, it was just stuck to the middle part of the gums. He wanted it out, but he didn't want to just yank it out. I tried it once, but it was just really attached, so Matt wiggled and loosened it some more. Matt then made Malcolm let me pull it. It came right out, but he cried after Matt tired putting a paper towel on it to get the blood. He said it really hurt so Matt gave him a small bowl of ice cream, even though it was bedtime. The other kids weren't happy about that!
This is the new look of our little 7 year old, first grader! I had him say "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth", I just had to hear him lisp! It was so cute. I will miss those cute little teeth and that cute little boy look!

No comments: