Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tantrum

This is what I'm about to have! My computer is driving me insane. It will randomly restart on me, freeze up when I open a picture to Photoshop, and is just plain annoying. I want to take it outside, throw it as far as I can (which wouldn't be far), maybe down a hill for more effect, and then jump on it until it's in tiny little pieces (which would hurt me more then it, I'm sure). I'm convinced this would solve all my problems and make me feel so much better. At least until I realize I no longer have a computer and no money to replace it. I guess I'm stuck with it until my dying days.

2 comments:

melanie said...

Haha. Sorry about your frustration and your need for a tantrum but if it helps, you made me laugh and smile. Thanks I needed it. Hope somethings speeds it up soon! Kick it... just once though. And no hills.

Marion said...

Isn't that just a normal day for you...I had fun envisioning it! :)