Winston was whining in sacrament for "bubble" (his word for gum) and threw a fit when I told him no gum, so Matt took him out. When Matt came back 20-30 minutes later, Winston was sleeping on his shoulder. That never happens! He looked so cute, I wished I could snuggle him. I was a little worried how nursery would go though, he sometimes wakes up very grumpy from a nap.
At first he didn't want to go, and the window trick wasn't cutting it. Finally with both Matt and I in there, he started playing and we snuck out. He looked a couple times at the window, then I sat outside the door all through Sunday School, and he never came to the door or cried.
I decided to take the chance and leave. I was actually able to go to Relief Society, which was a combined meeting being the 5th Sunday, so I even got to sit with Matt.
His teachers said he did great! He was fine the whole time. Yay Winston! And yay me, I finally get to go to class!
1 comment:
It must be in the air, Lou! Jonas had an awesome day at Nursery too. (although he has learned that if he has a messy diaper they will bring him to me...but I change him and make him go back) Hopefully this is a new leaf these little rascals have turned over. It seriously kills me to think he doesn't like going. Especially since I know what a menace he is in my class if I take him!!
PS So sorry to hear about your family's loss last week. I can't imagine what pain and sorrow that brought back for you. Be strong!
Post a Comment