So I want you to just picture all the cute pictures I took of all the cousins playing together. Playing in the sprinklers together. Playing with the toys together. Watching movies together. Also picture us adults hanging out in the shade visiting and enjoying each others company. Cooking together, eating together. Just plain loving life.
Now you have to picture this all in your head, because I only took three pictures the whole time they were here! THREE WHOLE PICTURES!! I am so mad at myself now. At the time, it doesn't seem like a big deal taking pictures of everyday life, but after the fact and Laura and Rose are gone, I wish I had pictures!! I'm so sad!
I'm only posting two of the three pictures. They are really bad pictures to begin with, the sun shining right into the lens, and a little blurry, but it's what I have. Plus they're cute. Laura and Cynthia went to run errands and took Quinn and Rose with them. On the way back they both fell asleep. It was so cute, they had their heads together and everything. But by the time I got my camera and got out there, they had changed positions and were waking up.


2 comments:
I forgot to tell you about Quinn on that ride. Right before he fell asleep, he kept muttering...I'm bored, I'm bored. I turned around to say lets go to Dairy Queen, and he was totally out. It cracked me up. I wish I could fall asleep everytime I was bored.
That was such a fun trip, I'm so glad we were able to come and see everyone. I imagine the next trip home will be hard (flying from NY to WA with three kids), and probably a couple years away.
Congrats to your sister in law Laura!!! How exciting...and TWINS! Wow!
Post a Comment