On July 18th was our annual Chlarson family reunion. I've always looked forward to it every year. I love my family and I don't get to see them enough. We did the same as last year and just had a one day reunion at the Aquatic Center. It's lots of fun in the heat and water, and lots of good food to eat and the Chlarson love to cook and eat!
Grandpa was sick so he wasn't able to come, but my cute Grammie came without him anyways. Isn't she just the cutest little Grammie around! She's showing off one of her favorite things, diet Dr. Pepper!
Milo and Pop hanging out together.
Tom and Brianne's friend Max came all the way from England to be at the reunion again this year. He must really like us, good thing we adopted him into the family last year.
My cousin Shellie, her husband Jordan and their new addition, sweet Bernice. She is a doll!!!
My nephew Reed with his second broken arm of the year. He fell of the bottom bunk and broke his elbow. Poor boy, but he sure looks cute with his cast.
My crazy Aunt Barbie. She surprised us all and drove up to come. Although Matt saw her driving from my mom house, so my surprised was ruined. She's such a fun auntie!
This one really surprised me. This is my Great Aunt Jane, my Grammie's younger sister, only sister. When I saw her, I was a little teary eyed. I haven't seen her for five years or so. It was so great to be around her again. She is such a hoot and such a sweet person. I sure love her!
Lots of socializing going on, although this is all with my immediate family. Notice what I have?
Girl does look good on me!! I got to hold Bernice and got her to go to sleep for a good while. Gave her parents a chance to hit the lazy river for a while.
Aunt Jane and Grammie. They are two cute sisters!
The group of girls together. They loved that we made them do this after they all got wet in the lazy river. Mom, Great Aunt Jane, Aunt LaVoy, Grammie and Aunt Barbie.
It was so much fun being with my Chlarson family. I wish more could have been there, and everyone that wasn't was missed.As we were packing up to leave, Matt got these cute pictures of my cousin Annelise's baby Ty.
Isn't he cute! Matt has a great eye, this one is my favorite. I love the look on his cute face!
3 comments:
Yay!!! for Shaila holding girls. Is this a hint of what's to come?
You absolutely need a little girl! I agree, girls look good on you!
Dore'
I have a girl you can practice with...she is 7 though!
I love, love those pics of my Ty-Bo!
Post a Comment