I decided to put myself out there and enter a contest. I figure what do I have to lose! At
MCP Actions, there is a contest to win a
Shootsac! These camera/lens bags are awesome! I'm in love! To enter the contest you're suppose to take a picture of why you need a new camera bag. I'm not creative to say the least. Matt helped me come up with this final image, he's the one with the brains. So I hope I win! If looks alone could win it, my kids would win it for me hands down! ;)
Anyone can enter, so if you want to have a go with it you can enter
here!
I need a Shootsac, because my accessories live in utter chaos!

Update: Check out my
sil Mel's entry! It's really cute and clever!
11 comments:
That's awesome. Did it hurt just a little bit to let them touch the goods like that?
Good luck, you deserve it!
I love it! You HAVE to win!
How could you not be the winner? I LOVE this entry!! Good job Lou!!
(p.s. now I want a shootsac!)
omg the pic is awesome... you should win!
Oh man, I'd totally pick you as the winner, lol. That is SOOO cute! However, I will be extremely jealous that you have a shootsac...lol
That picture is adorable! Good Luck!
Nice Job!! The kids look cute and it was a great idea Matt! Good Luck, I'll be waiting for pics of the new bag!
great reason to win!!! I hope you rounded up all your stuff!!! Good luck,
Pam :o)
Oh my gosh I went through and looked at everybodys entries and you have a serious chance of winning!! Serious! I found out that I was the 3rd Yorkie in the camera bag submitted! LOL! Next time I am going to view previous entries before doing mine!! :)
Omgoodness!! I don't even know what to say that is so stinking cute! Perfect picture! Cute theme/answer...not to mention adorable children! Everything about it is great! Way to go Shaila and Matt :). You're winners in our book! Haha
You totally had a chance of winning, and I bet you were definitely in the top 10!! That is pretty impressive. . . you and Matt should be so proud of yourselves; you make a great team. The boys are as cute as ever!
Post a Comment