A couple of weeks ago we hung out with some long lost friends from the married student ward we used to go to. It was such a blast to hang with the
Rupp's,
Harper's,
Platt's and
Poteet's. We still hit the same ward with the Poteet's but we started out in the student ward together. We brought lots of treats to eat, the Wii to play and the kids to create lots of noise! The kids had a blast together. The Rupp's are pregnant with their first baby, so the toys were lacking, but the imaginations ran wild. I'm not quite sure what the kids were playing at this point, but looks like fun! Madi, bottom left, and her little sister Lily were the only girls. Madi got right in and played with the boys. Carter, right above Madi, is only a year and a half, and played like he was big and tough too.

Matt with his best little buddy Grayam. Grayam, Poteet's youngest, is really into Matt and calls him "maa". It's so cute, and Matt's always giving him his wintergreen lifesavers. Must be why Grayam loves him so much.

This would be called a Quinnie sandwich. I'm not quite sure what Malcolm and Georgey are doing with him, but they were all happy!

Carter is the sweet boy of the Platt's. He is sooo stinkin' cute. He is the friendliest little guy and totally let me hug him and it didn't phase him. I LOVE his curly hair. This picture doesn't show how smiley he was the whole time! The Platt's now live in Tri-Cities and came down for the weekend, so it was fun to see them, even though we didn't get a good chance to really catch up!

I tried entertaining the kids for a while with their own kids games, but it didn't last long before they wanted to really get into playing. I'm not sure what they played, just a lot of running, jumping and yelling. Maybe Quinn is trying to swim here, not sure!

The boys were wanting to play Wii and were disappointed the adults we so into Guitar Hero. So right before we went home, they got their chance. Malcolm and Georgey were the first ones up. When I creeped in front of them for some pictures, Georgey had to pose in a true rock star pose.

Is this what it's going to look like when they're teenagers? Aren't they looking so grown up?

I love how they kept pulling the rock star stances. I think they might have enjoyed the attention a little!

Winston was in front with me enjoying the show. I think he's wishing he could rock like the big boys.

I have some handsome men in my life...that's all I know!

Lastly Quinnie and Madi had a turn at it. They didn't pull the crazy rock star moves as much. They more just concentrated on the song.

Madi is the Harper's oldest daughter. They have two of the cutest girls. I neglected to take a picture of sweet Lily, she is adorable! Madi is six month older Quinn, but I think he could marry an older woman!

Quinn is such a Hardy. He uses his tongue to concentrate. I didn't get a good picture of it, but he kept moving it all over while he was playing. It was so funny.

We had a great time hanging out with our long lost friends. I hope we can get together again sooner then later. When's the next party guys?
1 comment:
The pictures of the boys and the guitars are so cute! I'm so thankful you have made the effort to have such good friends! It is so good for all of us to have friends outside of our comfortable family circle! What fun you always have! I love you, Lou!
Post a Comment