A couple days ago while Matt was getting leftovers out for his lunch, Winston found Malcolm's leftover gogurt and squeezed a little out on the fridge shelf. I took it and put it in the garbage. So after Matt left and I was getting ready, Malcolm came back and told me that Winston had gotten into the garbage. I was comforted that at least I had just put it in there, and it was at the very top. He was very pleased with himself, I was a little grossed out!
4 comments:
That is priceless! What a cute boy in a big mess! I guess you're going to have to move your garbage, huh?
He looks so happy! Maybe you should feed him once in awhile. lol
He's so dang cute, it makes it hard to think of all the things he's yet to do.
Gross AND adorable!! Did any of it end up in his mouth or just on him? :)
Reed loves our garbage and so far I haven't been able to keep him out of it. No food yet though, just paper.
Too funny! I love when Jack gets into the garbage, such a treat! Cute pics of his birthday, I can not beleive he is one! He is adorable
Post a Comment