Thursday, February 19, 2009

Winston Laughing

After giving Winston his antibiotics tonight, I pulled the little syringe apart and it made a popping noise. He thought it was so hilarious, so we did it over and over for him. I couldn't resist getting it on video and posting it! Enjoy! Two post in one day, I'm on a roll!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Any baby laughing is priceless, but he has the cutest little laugh. He's so cute!

Trista said...

Oh my gosh, SOOOO cute! I have got to try that with Sam. It's so funny the things they find hilarious.

Mandy said...

How can you not smile and laugh right along with him when you see that?! So adorable!

The Gang said...

Isn't it funny how babies get rollin laughing over silly stuff. And yes nice job with the posting. I did notice you have been making up for lost time! :)

Amber said...

Shaila,
I love this video. Nothing can cheer someone up like hearing a child laugh. I love how it seems like they just can't help themselves, but just HAVE to laugh. I love it and Winston is such a cutie!
Thanks for the nice comments on my post. I'll tell you what, you give me advice on how to make great birthday cakes and I'll give you advice on teaching! ;) Wait until you see how Ayden's cake turned out! Horrible! Luckily I can just laugh about it. I loved your cake that you made for Winston's birthday! It was adorable! I'm so lucky that I have great friends and family who can help me realize that the things I freak out about when I am down are not that big of a deal.

Realistically, as a teacher, I know that every child goes at their own pace, but being so close to it with my own child with the added bonus of having a down week, didn't help. (I also just went to visit my friend whose 4 year old child reads at a 3rd grade level. I kid you not!! ) That just got me thinking about Tate, and it got to be too much. I know better! Thanks for being there for me. I so appreciate it.

melanie said...

LOVE it! Seriously, I should watch this every morning to make me happy!