So remember how in the last post about Valentine's Day I mentioned how Matt brought me home flowers, and it was only like the 6th time (I'm totally making that number up, but I swear it's less then 10 times!) in our 7 years of marriage. Well I sent Matt to the store yesterday so I didn't have to go, and guess what he brings me home. A dozen red roses!! (Notice in the picture, I still have the last flowers.) I laughed when he came in with them and told him he's only doing it because I wrote about it on the blog. He says every time he goes to the store now, he's going to bring me flowers! Ha! Yeah right, but maybe I should send him to the store just to test that theory out! Hehe!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
So remember how in the last post about Valentine's Day I mentioned how Matt brought me home flowers, and it was only like the 6th time (I'm totally making that number up, but I swear it's less then 10 times!) in our 7 years of marriage. Well I sent Matt to the store yesterday so I didn't have to go, and guess what he brings me home. A dozen red roses!! (Notice in the picture, I still have the last flowers.) I laughed when he came in with them and told him he's only doing it because I wrote about it on the blog. He says every time he goes to the store now, he's going to bring me flowers! Ha! Yeah right, but maybe I should send him to the store just to test that theory out! Hehe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys are so cute. You'd better not send him too much, that could get costly!
Go Matt!!
you've gotten roses many more times than me. Only twice for me. Can you tell matt to make casey feel guilty please? I've got to be worth more than just 2 dozen roses in the past 7 years, right?
I love both flowers showing in this photo. These showed up so close together if he doesn't keep his game on, it'll be a long time before you get them again, haha. They're gorgeous!
Funny! Totally sounds like something Sean would do, just cuz I blogged about him. Right now its him bringing me home Orange Fantas. He brought me one then the next time he didn't and I made a comment and now he brings me one everytime. I wish it was that easy for taking the garbage out!!
Post a Comment