26 weeks...14 weeks to go!! I hate the downhill slide. It's the worse. You keep getting bigger and more uncomfortable. Then I'm just so anxious to have it all over with!! Not much is changing...just my belly size. I was small for so long, and now I'm just growing huge. Oh well. I love physical therapy!! I recommend it to all. He always makes me work out a ton, and then I'm tired because I always work out before going. Today He made me work out more then usual, my back feels really tight. I know it will make me feel better though.
2 comments:
All of a sudden you are starting to look way pregnant. In a good pregnant way of course. I cant believe I was you last year at this time. Happy Birthday-hope its a good one!
I think your belly is adorable! I don't think you look huge at all - just plain cute!!
Post a Comment