Matt took these pictures of the boys last week. When I saw them I just thought it was so funny to see the fight in action. For Halloween Malcolm is suppose to be the Knight and Quinn the Dragon...but since Quinn has been having a hard time with it, Malcolm is trying to get him excited to wear it. We've been forcing Quinn to put it on, I know mean, and he has stopped crying when it's one. Well for the most part. Since we spent the money on it, I can't see wasting the costume!
So, here's the tale...
The Knight!

The fighting Knight!

The Dragon is summoned.

"Fight me Dragon!" says the Knight.

The fight begins. These are in sequential order 3 frames per second.

The Dragon fights back.

The Dragon is Down...

...wait, he will fight again.

He has the Knight's sword!

The Dragon is defeated.

The Knight tries to keep him down.

Truce!

How funny! I love when Quinn is on one knee with the sword over Malcolm! I'm sure that was just coincidence! The ways of boys are so cute! Boys are so funny they have to act out everything they see. The things that go on it their minds.
1 comment:
So cute!! I love those boys!
Post a Comment