So here's a picture of Malcolm picking an apple. They were able to pick a red delicious and a golden.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Falling For Apples
Wednesday Malcolm's class had yet another field trip. I swear there has been only one week so far that they haven't had one. This week they went to the WSU Orchard. (It's very, very small compared to what I am used to!!) They learned about the apples and how they are stored and when they harvest and such. Right as we got there it started raining!! Malcolm, of course, forgot his hat and gloves. I had reminded him over and over before he went to school. Luckily I took Matt's scarf and put it around his head.
So here's a picture of Malcolm picking an apple. They were able to pick a red delicious and a golden.
Malcolm and his friend Georgey, the blond, followed each other around most the time or were holding hands...they are so cute!
I let Quinn pick his own apples too. He tried for the ones that were to tall for him to pick.
He has an apple in each of his pockets. He was so excited!!
WSU is building a new golf course and the grass is starting to come in. I loved the scenery as we were walking down the hill!
So here's a picture of Malcolm picking an apple. They were able to pick a red delicious and a golden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment