Monday, October 22, 2007

25 Weeks


Okay, so I already got tired of the same shirt. Maybe I'm just tired of seeing these pictures of me. I'm starting to question if this was a good idea or not. When I look at the pictures I feel so much bigger then when I look in the mirror. What's up with that!?!

So I'm not anemic. That's good...although I wish I didn't have to crave ice. After not craving it for so long, it's such an annoying habit. Physical therapy is really helping my back. I cleaned my house on Saturday and didn't have any back pain. That's good, I usually feel that even when I'm not pregnant. I'm only going in once this week, and if it continues to go good, I won't have to go anymore.

I'm going on my 3rd week of doing "The Firm" again. It feels good to start my day that way again. I could never get up at 6am, but for some reason I can do 6:30am. I've been walking since being home, but I just like to feel like I'm maybe keeping some of my upper body muscle, even if it's not much. I'm hoping to keep up the 3x/week "Firm" workout and at least walking the other days. So far I mostly just keep walking as I usually have! I guess we'll see how huge I get before I give up! I'm hoping I won't.

No comments: