I'm feeling great for the most part. I have great pregnancies! This time I'm having a few weird things going on with me, but the baby is healthy, strong and active! So here's a picture of me here at 23 weeks (that's what I am right now). It's the first side profile picture I've taken. Do you ever like to see yourself pregnant? The picture makes me feel big.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Third Times The Charm...Right!?!
So as for my other post I thought I would share our latest on the baby. I had my ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. We found out two things that day, one that we had another thumb sucker on our hands, and second, that we were having our third boy! Are you surprised!?! I wasn't, but at the same time I was hoping for a different result this time. We are definitely bound to have boys!! It's just in the genes. I'm sad to say (but I guess not embarrassed to share), that I cried. I was just "leaking" at first, but then Matt could tell I was sad, and tried to comfort me. Then I just started bawling...not because I didn't want another boy, I just didn't want to feel the disappointment. How sad to feel that way! Before I was even pregnant I kept saying I didn't want to find out, but of course Matt couldn't handle that. But that was the major reasoning why...I didn't want to feel that way. I really think if I had just delivered, I might have felt a little let down, but I would have felt so much joy for the brand new little spirit I could hold. So anyways, needless to say, I am happy to have another sweet little boy. Since this boy is in a totally different season then the other 2, I am going to need new stuff for the first 6-12 months. Which is fine by me, who doesn't love new things for a new baby. I've also never had a "real" nursery, so this time I'm getting a new crib and going to (hopefully) make some bedding that I love!
I'm feeling great for the most part. I have great pregnancies! This time I'm having a few weird things going on with me, but the baby is healthy, strong and active! So here's a picture of me here at 23 weeks (that's what I am right now). It's the first side profile picture I've taken. Do you ever like to see yourself pregnant? The picture makes me feel big.
He's the boy parts...the legs are nice and spread. She didn't even have to tell me what kind of babies we make!! Been there, KNOW that!!
It's cute little profile!! I definitely know we make handsome boys...there's no doubt about that!
And the shot that almost brought me to tears (before I found out), the sweet little thumb sucking. There is nothing sweeter then having an ultrasound to see the little life growing inside!!
I'm feeling great for the most part. I have great pregnancies! This time I'm having a few weird things going on with me, but the baby is healthy, strong and active! So here's a picture of me here at 23 weeks (that's what I am right now). It's the first side profile picture I've taken. Do you ever like to see yourself pregnant? The picture makes me feel big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment