So a lot has happened I guess...I wish I could post pictures, but I really don't have hours to commit to just uploading them. We came home mid August and I was home for a week, then went back to Moses Lake. I first picked up Tyler (my bro) from the airport and he spent a week in "Grant County". We we able to have a "Sibling reunion" during that time, (which is quite the accomplishment with 14 of us) and I'm so glad we did! I love all my siblings, I wish we could do it more often. I shed some tears during the experience, and hope we can maybe make it a yearly or so tradition. I wish I could have done a whole post on it!
Since coming home I've just been busy being a mom and trying to keep the boys entertained. They got new bunk beds from Grandma and Grandpa Hardy for their birthday, and they were so excited to have them. We only struggled with Quinn for a couple nights to stay in bed, he's such a good boy.

Malcolm started "school" and loves it. So far there has been 3 field trips and I've been able to go on everyone. He's also started soccer...it's not really a team, they are more teaching them the basics through fun activities. Again I have so many pictures I wish I could post for these things.
Quinn was really sad the first week Malcolm was gone at school and cried quite a bit. Now he enjoys seeing him get on and off the bus, although he wishes he could ride it as well. Quinn started swimming lessons in September and has been loving it. He is doing a lot better since we did it in the summer. The pool is indoors and heated, so I'm sure that helps. He will actually lay on his back and "float", and he jumps to me from the edge and is okay going under the water sometimes.
Matt's been busy in school. He's been studying more this semester then he ever has...which is a lot since he really never did before! He's so smart. He got a 100% on his last physics test!! How awesome is that. If all goes as it's suppose to he'll graduate with his bachelors this year in Medical Science. We'll see where we go after that....obviously something "medical". I'm so proud of him and his commitment to his education, and our family! He's the best father in the world too. We love having him around so much!
Well that's about it...hopefully I can start blogging again, but with a lot less pictures. Sad for me, I'm all about the pictures. Maybe I can start reading blogs again too! I'll do one more post on our "other" news!
No comments:
Post a Comment