Monday, October 15, 2007
24 Weeks
Every pregnancy I'm always wanting to document my growing tummy. So far I never have, so I want to start now, although I missed the first 20 weeks. This is totally for my "family journal", so don't feel like you have to read and comment each week. I know I'm really going to hate the pictures more and more as time goes on. I'm also going to try and wear the same shirt every time, so don't think I only have one shirt. I had to take my own picture today, so it's not really in focus.
I'm 24 weeks today. I can't believe how big I already look. I still find myself sleeping on my stomach. The doctor says it's fine, "we don't live in a perfect world". That was a comfort to hear, since I felt like I was hurting the baby. I never slept on my stomach this long with the other boys, so I'm assuming it's our new bed that is WAY comfy and soft. I also started craving ice this last month. I haven't wanted ice for over 4 years now. They gave me iron pills while I was pregnant with Mack, so I'm hoping to get some again. I've started physical therapy to help with my back pains, and today he had me do tons of exercises to strengthen my abs and hip...I was tired. I'm sure it didn't help the fact that I did "The Firm" for an hour this morning, then went walking with my friends for an hour. Now I know not to work out the day I go to physical therapy!! The baby is moving tons, of course, and he has hiccups all the time. I love to feel him move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment