Sunday, April 15, 2007

Well That's A First! (And Hopefully The Last!)

The boys got some cute new ties yesterday from The Children's Place. They were on sale for $2.99. So I decided to take some pictures before church. They just don't look like my kids anymore with no hair. I've never had there hair this short since they were little babies.I scrunched down to get a better angle, and they had to do the same thing...they are so cute!So I'm glad I got pictures before church...because this is how Quinn came home from church.So today was Stake Conference. The boys were doing really good. There was only about a half hour left and Quinn was sitting on my lap. All of the sudden Quinn is projectile vomiting all over my lap and the floor. Luckily he missed the girl sitting in front of us. I didn't know what to do...I was a little dumb founded. It reeked too. Matt ran to go get some paper towels, and I don't know where Malcolm went. Then all of the sudden Quinn is vomiting again. This time I tried catching it with my jacket...and that didn't work. Still not knowing what to do I just got up and walked out to the bathroom, with vomit dripping down me all over my legs and floor. While Matt attempted to clean up with towels, I was in the bathroom stripping Quinn and cleaning him up. Since I was dripping wet I decided to take my skirt off and try cleaning up my skirt so I wasn't dripping. My friend came in wanting to help as I'm standing in just my slip, but I didn't know what she could do. She offered to run to Walmart and buy me a new skirt...but I just wanted to get home. I was a little embarrassed! So I cleaned myself up until there were no more paper towels and then we came home. Of course we were sitting there laughing about the whole situation, never thought that would happen. I wonder what everyone was thinking. Out of hundreds of people there, only one person helped Matt. Crazy!!

No comments: