Thursday, April 26, 2007

Long Over Due!

So my Internet has been terrible, so I haven't been able to post. Plus it seems like I've been so busy and tired. We've been playing a lot. I can't believe it's been over a weeks since my last post...I hate feeling behind.


Anyways last Saturday was Georgey's birthday party. Malcolm was so excited. Matt took him to pick out a present, Malcolm could not wait for Georgey to open it. I didn't get a picture of it...all the kids were crowded all around during the present opening. The party was at McDonald's and all the kids had a great time playing. So here are a few pictures.





Like Father...

Like Son!

On Sunday night we went to the George and Mandy Poteet's, (that's Georgey's family), for some game playing. Matt's parents bought us Settlers of Catan like 2 Christmas' ago. We didn't know how to play it and George taught us how about a month ago. It is such a fun game and the Poteet's have enjoyed playing it with us. The boys played (and fought) while us adults played, finally toward the end we put on a movie, (why didn't we think of that earlier?), they all sat on the couch and watched. I loved how Malcolm and Georgey are sitting together and how Quinn had to lounge like they were so he sat on the opposite side. They are all so cute!


No comments: