Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's In The Blood

The boys love Matt's motorcycle. Matt will put them on it, and sometimes even start it up and let them rev it a little. It's cute how they think they are just something else. I think this picture is so cute and just had to post it. Quinn is absolutely into bikes now. He will find the little toy bikes we have and play with them forever. He even has a really good sound down. Whenever Matt leaves he always says...in his little language "Daddy bike go", it is so cute. He's always telling me "bike go". I can't believe how much he talks...Malcolm was never this way.Quinn right after his bath...I don't know why but at first he wanted me to put his jacket on. He just looked so cute with his firefighter hat and riding the scooter. He is such a fun, but busy, kid.

No comments: