Thursday, April 5, 2007
Big Boy Sleeping
For a month or two I have been putting Quinn in Malcolm's toddler bed for naps. He's been really good with it. Only a few times he's been too restless to settle down and wants in his crib. I'm interested to see if he can do it at night too. The boys share a room in our little 2 bedroom apartment, so I wonder if he would try and play with Malcolm instead. It's so cute to see him sleeping with his bum in the air. I love sleeping babies. They can be terrors during the day, but once they go to sleep I can't imagine that they were ever that way. I wish that when I go in and peek at them that I could pick them up and hold them. Of course my kids would wake up instantly. I can't even stay in the room that long in fear my presence will wake them up. But I just love to remember their innocence, at their ages, sometimes this seems to be the only time they seem this way. Sleeping babies are my favorite...actually babies period. And yes Camille, I am very baby hungry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment