Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fun In The Sun

Since it's been such nice weather this week, I've been outside a lot with the boys. We've taken quite a few walks in the mornings, and play outside before Quinn's nap. The boys of course love it...and there's been less fighting...which I love. The boys have also been really good on the walks. I walk about 3 miles on campus, up and down hills, and they just enjoy watching all the people and eating their snacks.On Friday I went for a walk at 9:30 am. We tried surprising Matt at the library while he was studying but couldn't find him. We did a quick walk on all 6 floors. The boys were sad. Right after we got home we went to my visiting teaching sisters, and were outside the whole time letting the kids play. Then we came home and ate a quick lunch and went back out to play with our friends...the boys with theirs, and me with mine. We stayed out way past Quinn's nap and didn't come inside until about 2:30 pm.So needless to say, after being out for way to long in the sun, I was burnt. I didn't even think about possibly burning. Do we forget that from year to year? Well I was wearing a 3/4 sleeve scooped neck shirt. I have the ugliest burn in the world. Let's just say, I pulled out the sunblock today, so we have it on the ready. Now putting an Sunday outfit together that will cover the awkward burn.

No comments: