Jayni's birthday is the end of June, and since we were around, the boys and I decided to go and celebrate with her. Mom, Leisha and Emma were on their way down too, so we all rode together.
Jayni, Brianne and Mom were all going to get manicures, so Leisha and I stayed with all the kids at a little park with some fun water fountains. The kids all loved it, besides Winston, he would go near it, he's just taking it all in.

Apparently my kids need to eat more. The look like skin and bones in this picture. But still so cute!

So opposite of Winston. Emma LOVED the water. Leisha was worried she was going to have to get wet rescuing her, but she did really good.

Emma is so darn cute, I could keep her!

I love action shots.

Mason really liked it when I would take his picture.

Leisha comforting Emma after falling off the play toy.

I love when I can freeze the water, I think it looks so cool!
Jayni showing off her cute painted nails. Happy Birthday beautiful
Jayni! I love you!!
Gramimi and the birthday girl. So cute!

Like mother, like daughter, so beautiful.


Mason wanted a picture with
Gramimi too, and then he doesn't even smile. Don't I have a beautiful Mother though!

After the playing and manicures, it was present time. Then we hit Toys
r'us, where she got even more presents. Oh and we also had to get some Sonics before heading out of town.
2 comments:
I just have to say that your mom always ends up looking like one of your sisters instead.
ahhh cute pictures! Now when are we going to do a photo shoot with you and Emma???
Post a Comment