Quinn and Winston were more interested in playing then watching a soccer game.
Jeff, on the right, and his friend Ryan after the game.
Jeff thinks he's cool. We let him think he is! Haha, just kidding Jeff, we love you and miss you!!
Father's day was such a good day. I was really wanting to do a post on all the father's in my life. I was really emotional the week leading up to Father's Day, really missing my dad and thinking of all the great men I have in my life. It never got written, and now all those great emotions I was having, are gone!For the first time ever, I decided to go to Quincy cemetery and visit my dad. If that's what you can call it. I went to sacrament and right after left. I even talked my big bro Milo to come along with me. We had a great time visiting about dad and even crying a little together. I love my dad and miss him so much! I know he knows the woman I am today and is proud of me. Families are forever!!
That evening we headed over to celebrate with our Pop! He's been a wonderful father in my life.
For his birthday he requested a grilling apron, since I didn't have time to make it before then, I did it for father's day instead. It' turned out very cute!
Although I went to church early, I did let Matt sleep in until I left! I even gave him my sleeping mask to use! Isn't he so cute in it!
I also had a chance to go out with Melanie and practice our photography.

My camera eventually died, dang it! So Mel made me be her model to practice. Since I knew it wasn't a real photo shoot, was comfortable and relaxed. Mel ended up getting probably the best pictures of my life. I am not photogenic, but she made me look like I am!
The reason why we wanted to go and play, was Mel was asked if she would take some pictures for a wedding. She talked me into doing it with her, so I was her side kick, getting all the background shots. We had a great time acting like we knew what we were doing, visiting, eating PF Changs and doing a little shopping. A few of the MANY pictures I took. I have a lot of editing to do, but no time to do it!
3 comments:
Great post Lou. Maybe you could catch my blog up while you're at it! I know you're packing but it wont take long.
Love the apron you made, you are talented. I had so much fun with you that night. Man did I ever need it! Stop saying you aren't photogenic, it's not nice. And if you can't say something nice.... :).
Shaila---you look smokin' hot!!! I love the blonde in your hair! You are so beautiful! I miss you like crazy.
Great pics Shaila! And I have to agree with Erica...you are gorgeous and the blonde in your hair is totally workin' it! Bow-chicka-wow-wow! :)
Post a Comment