Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear Weatherman

Dear Weatherman,

I'm not sure if you got the memo, but it's suppose to be spring. I think if you talked with the big guy, you would know this by now. When I wake up to weather like this, I just want to crawl back in bed and continue to hibernate.
Some of us just can't handle all this teasing. One day 75 degrees and then a week later, 32 degrees. We're all going to shrivel and die from all this back and forth, warmth and cold.
Plus, I'm suppose to be doing my spring cleaning, but it's easy to make lots of excuses for that, when it's not spring weather.
So if you could do me a favor, and just bring back the warm weather, I'd really appreciate it. It's just not fair when I get back into walking, all to have to stop again. I really need to get my bikini body back before the summer is here. Not that I would ever wear one, but the option would be nice. But for all I know, we could have snow in June again. I think I would die.
So please don't make me die a slow death from this cold. If you can't bring spring, then I guess I'll just pack up and move to warmer weather (i.e. Arizona). We really don't have anything holding us back, now do we.

Sincerely,
Chillin' in the Palouse

11 comments:

Cara said...

Cute blog! I love your letter, very clever! Our weather has been the same here, warm one day, cold the next. We don't have the snow, though. I hope the weatherman grants you your wish! Love You!

Mandy said...

I hope he listens to you!! I am SO done with this weather. Gross, gross, gross! Good job getting good pictures of the grossness though.

Anonymous said...

Amen!!! I seriously have stayed in bed most of the day...it's depressing. Nice pictures Shaila...you are just fabulous with that camera of yours. I want your skills.

Holly said...

I took pictures, too!

I will have to blog about it, it will not be this clever, though.

Man, why'd you have to raise the bar?!

anoyesyfamily said...

WOW!! I think it's because we left!! He's punishing everyone because we decided to go home! LOL so we are thinking about moving back up there when our lease is up, so in about 11 months... is that soon enough?? but we will be there for the fair, so you can see our cute kids again and that cousin of yours that is pretty silly and makes me work like a mule. Just kidding, i'd rather be outside then inside cleaning.

melanie said...

Mother Nature is a fickle woman, we need to get her chocolate and ice cream. That usually helps me through my 'moods', ha!

Weatherman, you need to deliver or get a new job!

Lou... keep blogging, I LOVE IT!!!!

Unknown said...

Amen to that! I went back into hibernation today. You definitely need to come to girls nights from now on!!! I'm so glad you'll be here for summer walking, I'll have you to whip me into shape:)!

Heidi said...

Very clever post- loved it! All I can say is YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!! I'm sorry. I can't wait for spring/summer either!

The Gang said...

Yeah the weather has been sucky here too. Mother Nature is a tease! I so thought it was spring, I probably jinxed it when I blogged "Spring is here!" So how long did it take you to read and comment on my blog? Made me laugh that I had to go back like 6 posts. What a diligent blog commenter! :)

The Kay Family said...

No way!!! I'm sorry!!!!

JanaLee said...

My oh my! We're already sweltering here! A little cool weather would feel good...not snow though! Come on down and enjoy the heat!!
Loves to you!!