We spent Mother's Day weekend back in the home town with Matt's family. My parents were out of town for the weekend. We had a fun weekend, but I only took these first three pictures on Saturday, then all the rest are from Sunday. On Saturday, us girls did a little shopping at the going out of business sale at Gottschalks. Then we got a pedicure all together. I wish I would have had my camera. It was fun, for the most part, despite one creepy guy doing the pedicures!
Saturday I had Malcolm and Quinn decorate some flower rice krispies for their grandma's. I took the idea from Laura. I made rice krispies treats then cut out flowers with cookie cutters. The boys then dipped them in white chocolate we dyed. They turned out really cute. I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of the finished project!


Sunday we had a BBQ, it was nice to have a warm day outside and to have a picnic in the beautiful yard. I ended up loving this picture, so had to post it.
I think the football is bigger then him.
LOVE this picture!
Ben making the boys work with him, Malcolm is not quite sure what Ben is explaining. Haha!
Winston has learned great things from his Paka.
This johnny jump up was growing all by it's little lonesome on the patio steps. I thought it was picture worthy.
If I had been more with it, I would have posted this picture for Take Out Photo's May monthly special.
Matt's cousin Robin and her husband David were working in Seattle for the summer, so they came for the weekend and I was able to meet them. They just got married in December and are such a cute, sweet couple. Robin is beautiful and so nice! I was so glad to finally meet her! Sadly, the job in Seattle ended up not working out, so they aren't that close anymore.
They were so cute with our kids. They played with them a lot. The boys think they are the best ever. Sunday they played football with them. Apparently David was using Malcolm as the ball!
I don't know why, but I really like this picture, even though Quinn's face is cut off. I love the way he's holding his cute lips, but most of all, I love his shoes on the wrong feet!

Matt's favorite picture of the bunch. BBQ hot dogs, I'm posting it just for him. Doesn't it just make you want to go eat a hot dog!?!
It was Mother's Day, but I have no pictures of my mom, Cynthia or me.

Matt's favorite picture of the bunch. BBQ hot dogs, I'm posting it just for him. Doesn't it just make you want to go eat a hot dog!?!
It was Mother's Day, but I have no pictures of my mom, Cynthia or me.
3 comments:
Yay for an update! Your pictures are awesome, as always. Sounds like a fun weekend. We were so glad to get to see you guys this week!! And so thankful for yet another fabulous Hardy dinner!!
I have been missing you! Glad you guys had a good weekend. And I agree, I love the shoes-on-the-wrong-feet picture. I saw a boy yesterday with flip-flops on the wrong feet. Awkward.
I wanted to be there sooo bad. It made me a little depressed on Mother's day (poor mike). He said, "Next year maybe you should go home for Mother's day". haha.
Anyway, I love the flowers. They look adorable.
Post a Comment