Saturday, April 25, 2009

Da Beasts

Two of them that is. Moses Lake Stake put on the production of Beauty and the Beast. My brother Milo was the bookseller and my cousin Kyle was Gaston. It was so fun watching them and they both did so great. The whole play was awesome. There's some great talent there. Easter weekend we stayed until Monday for the opening night showing for just family. Then we went back the next weekend, and I watched it again at the Friday showing.

Just a few of the pictures I took of the play. Of course there's no flash, so they aren't very great quality, but I still had to share.

Two of the real beasts of the show. My bro Milo on the left and my cousin Kyle on the right.
Milo's first scene as the bookseller.
Kyle with his side kick LeFou, who is actually my sister in law Mel's cousin.
Kyle was the perfect Gaston, not much acting had to go into that. Ha!

This girl had an amazing voice.
I love these two in the play, they were so funny together.


Milo at his best, in make up!
What fun times they were. It was so much fun seeing all of my Noyes cousins at the Friday night showing. I have some of the best memories with them from growing up and I haven't seen most of them for years. It was great to catch up and little and reconnect, it brought back so many memories. I sure do love my family!

1 comment:

Leisha said...

Thanks for posting these pics Shaila. I've been wanting to see more action shots. I had been dieing to see what the cast looked like.