My Grammie and Grandpa Chlarson work at the Temple Saturday mornings, so when we first walked in, we got to see Grammie. It's such a wonderful time being in the Temple while they were there. I have such great grandparents. I'm so proud to be there granddaughter.
It was an absolutely beautiful day, so Matt and I took some time to get some pictures of the Temple. We both take turns taking different pictures. Matt has a great eye!
This one Matt took. I think it is so cool looking with the awesome architecture.
This one is also Matt's. I love the close up on Angel Moroni.
Another one of Matt's.
Matt took this one also. Doesn't he take great pictures!

The blooming trees were beautiful. Tri Cities is so warm, everything was blooming way more then at home.
I'm so thankful for the day Matt and I were able to have together. I'm so blessed to be married to a wonderful man who can take me to the temple. What a great place to have a date. Thanks for watching my sweet boys Mom and Pop! We love you!
1 comment:
The last two pictures are my favorite! They almost look like paintings to me. Well done bravo!
Post a Comment