Jayni didn't want to leave after General Conference weekend, so I let her stay for the week, since we were planning on heading home for Easter and so was Brianne. The boys enjoyed having her here. They just played and played, with only a couple times of arguing. She was an angel, always happy, very helpful and a great listener. I convinced her that she could stay with us forever, but her parents weren't so willing. She wanted me to take her picture one day, she is such a girl, and such a ham. I didn't ask her to do any of these.






This one is my favorite. She is such a pretty little girl. She looks just like her mommy.

We had a few nice sunny days while she was here, so we got out and rode bikes a few times. I was so excited to take some pictures outside!


Malcolm is one cool dude. I love this picture!




Jayni was a little big for Quinn's bike, but she didn't want to try Malcolm's with no training wheels.



Quinn saw me taking his picture, so he rode right to me and covered his face.

I really like this picture with all the other bikes in the background.

We also hit that park that day with the Poteet's. It was the first nice day, so everyone else had the same idea as well.



Matt stole my camera and took all the rest of the pictures, until the battery died.




No comments:
Post a Comment