Well I guess there's no time like the present to tell all. Due to the water contamination at my Mom's, I'M PREGNANT!! Between October and February there will be four new grandbabies for my Mom and Pop! Can you believe that!?! It's definitely contagious, me being last in the pack. Brianne, watch out!! Even if you're not trying...it just keeps happening!
We are so excited to for the opportunity to add another little one to our family. I'm almost 9 weeks along on Monday, due February 4th. I was able to go home to Pullman for my first appointment and we were already able to hear the heartbeat. There is nothing like that sound in the world. Even when it's my third child it still makes me grin ear to ear. I can't wait to hold this baby in my arms...and I have a long way to go. I feel more tired this time around, but that may be due to the fact that with the last two I was working full time and always tired. Maybe I didn't know the difference. Other then that, I'm great, I just need to start making time for naps.
Pray that we'll sell our Focus SVT, I don't think it will hold us any longer. Hopefully we can find a good family car, and maybe I can talk Matt into buying a minivan! (Don't count on it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment