Friday, June 8, 2007

Not Much To Say

Is it already Friday!?! Where has the week gone. I don't have much to say, just had to post a little about last week.

Last Tuesday I was going to go home. We were moving into a bigger apartment and I wanted to start the cleaning and packing. I woke up on Tuesday really sick. I can't remember the last time I ever felt that sick. I could barely function and walking up the stairs was HARD! I would get to the top and have to sit down. I'm so glad that's over.

We moved from a 2 bedroom apartment into a 3 bedroom. We just moved across the parking lot in the same complex, so the layout of the apartment was the same just another bedroom and bathroom. On Wednesday Mom, Brianne and Leisha were all so kind to come and help me for the day. Leisha watched the kids, while Mom and Brianne cleaned my new apartment. I had great plans to move one room at a time since it was the same layout and everything could go in the same place. On Thursday morning the kids slept in while I got ready, I thought the day was starting out perfect. Then Quinn got up and wasn't acting like himself. He ended up throwing up, so I knew I wouldn't be getting much done. Thursday night Matt talked Tom (Brianne's husband) to come with him and help him move the big stuff. They worked like mad men and moved almost everything over that night. We even slept in our own beds in the new apartment. Although they ruined my plans for nice organization, they got it done.

Mom and Pop came down Friday night and spent the night. Mom helped me clean the old apartment and get everything cleaned and organized in the new. It wasn't a bad move, since everything already had it's place. I can go home to just having to hang pictures. Thanks everyone for the help...I really needed it and it made it go so fast!

The boys were worn out. They were both asleep within 20 minutes. (It's hard to take a picture while your driving!) Matt rode his motorcycle home, and I was nervous the whole 2 hours. At one point he kicked off one of his side panels to the bike and I had to turn around and get it. That scared me!

These are all the 3 year old cousins at Mom's on Sunday night. How cute...and they all suck their thumbs. (Although Malcolm isn't in this picture.) This peace and quiet only lasted for about 5 minutes.

No comments: