We haven't done a whole lot. The most fun we have had is going to the Aquatic Center. Other then that we've mostly just sat around the house playing and trying to keep up on life. On Wednesday Cynthia, the boys and I went back to Pullman for a Dr appointment and shopping for bunk beds. We found the cutest bunk beds (We forgot to take pics!) and Cynthia bought them for the boys' birthday. To bad they don't get to sleep in them until August! So here are some pics, sadly these are the only pics I've taken lately. I need to get energized!
The boys sharing a chair eating otter pops!!
Malcolm thinking he needs to hold Quinn on his lap.
Quinn poolside in his element, a true Hawaiian!
In the summer his nickname is "Little Hawaiian", he tans so dark and fast!
Malcolm eating the super rope. I made the mistake of buying him his own, and the next day we took Jayni with us,(no pics), and he threw a fit when I told him he had to share!

Malcolm thinking he needs to hold Quinn on his lap.
Quinn poolside in his element, a true Hawaiian!
In the summer his nickname is "Little Hawaiian", he tans so dark and fast!
Malcolm eating the super rope. I made the mistake of buying him his own, and the next day we took Jayni with us,(no pics), and he threw a fit when I told him he had to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment