This is the headstone. Unfortunately mine and Nathan's names are misspelled. Not a big deal to me. We shared memories/thoughts about Dad and then had a family prayer. Many tears were shed, especially on my part! The spirit was so strong. What a blessing it is to know that families are forever! Our family might be apart now, but we can all strive to be back together in the eternities!!
At the BBQ, Carter had to show off his talent. What a goof ball.
Then of course Milo thought he had to give it a try. Not to any success. I guess the goof balls run in the family!
Here are 10 of the 14 living siblings. Jason was busy working and couldn't get off work. I called him like 3 times trying to have him try again. Tyler lives in California and obviously couldn't be there. Malissa and Amanda live on the coast and had their responsibilities there. What a cute big family!!
What a good time we had as a family. We were in much need of having sometime together. I greatly missed all that couldn't be there. I especially miss Tyler!! I haven't seen him for 3 years. From the pictures I have seen he is probably taller then me...how can that be so! I miss him! Thank you Uncle Wallace for being in tune to know that this was needed. I love all my family!!!!It was also Grandma Bushman's 84th birthday. (I wish I would have taken a picture of her!!) Can you believe that!?! She's still going strong too. She loves to work and she doesn't want to stop. She says if she stops then her body won't work as well anymore. I love her! What a wonderful women she is. I wish I had more time to just sit with her and pick her brain. I told her she must have all the secrets to raising a successful family since none of her children has ever strayed from the gospel and all have strong testimonies. She says they just worked them to death and they didn't have any opportunity to goof off. Well I guess when I have a house, I need to have a garden for my kids to work in. I could never do a farm!!
No comments:
Post a Comment