The first week of May we had a wonderful heat wave! It was great to sit by the pool and get some sun, and to actually get hot enough that I had to dip in the pool quite a few times. One day all us girls decided to hit the splash pad at the shopping center down the road from us. It got to 94 degrees that day, though we went before noon, so I'm sure it wasn't that warm then, but I was sweating watching the kids cool off! The boys had lots of fun, and Malcolm was disappointed we went while he was in school. Poor boy, he always thinks he's so left out!
Cute Quinn who totally thought he needed his goggles there.
Winston was not wanting to get in at first. It took him a while to warm up to the idea,but then he loved it. Winston and his friend Skyler, my friend Shayla's son.
They are getting ready to run through.
And I think they're off, trying to beat the water before it comes back on.
My friend Melissa's daughter Ruthie. She was too preoccupied to even look at me for a picture. She is so adorable in her cute green swimsuit. Sure going to miss watching her grow up. I've had fun when I get to babysit her.Just look at those adorable rolly polly thighs!







1 comment:
Such fun! Love the pics as always, those ones of Ruthie are so cute, you got a great angle on all her chubbies - so squeezable! :)
Post a Comment