LOVE Winston's face in this picture, so I had to post it despite it being out of focus. (I think my lens is having issues and needs repaired! Blah!
Quinn looking quite tired with his Easter basket.
Winston showing me his tie he got in his Easter basket.
Malcolm checking out his dive toy, though the boys were determined that they were tambourines. Haha! Winston checking out his egg sucker.
Quinn sporting his tie, and looking a little more awake.
The Easter bunny made sure it got it's own basket, and found these cute cheap earrings. LOVED the roses.Matt got his basket too, and a tie to mostly match the boys' new ties.
Winston bawled when we told him we were going to church and head to get ready. Poor boy!
The Easter bunny got a little out of control with the candy and totally misjudged how much candy it was bringing. I've made sure the Easter bunny knows to take inventory next year as to not bring too much candy next year!
I made sure to get a picture of all my handsome men. They didn't turn out very good, but I got them none the less! Love that I have all these boys to love me and spoil me rotten!It was really hard for all these boys to cooperate after being in church all day, so we had to do a funny picture too. Don't get too wild Matt! Haha!
Quinnie reading to my friend Melissa's daughter Ruthie. He loves Ruthie! We've been able watch her sometimes and love her to death.
For Easter dinner we invited some of our other student friends from the ward. We ended up with a huge crowd of 20, 12 adults and 8 kids. And we did all manage to fit in our little apartment. We served ham, party potatoes, strawberry pretzel salad, rolls and peach upside down cake. Then everyone else brought sides to add to the feast. It was a great day to spend time with our friends that are our family away from home. We love the friends we have made here, and I'm going to miss them dearly when we move away. After the feast we had a fun time playing some Wii Just Dance. It was hilarious watching the guys do it, and I'm really disappointed that I didn't get my camera out fast enough to get a decent picture!












No comments:
Post a Comment