Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Old Ford Truck

I went out to visit my Grandma Bushman and took Malcolm and Quinn with me. I had a great time visiting with her, reminiscing, while the boys discovered fun things at her house. It took some convincing for them to go into the basement, they were scared, but once they got down there, they saw how cool it was. Of course they had to play with the pool table, and found all the toys.

After a hour or more, we decided we better head home. As we were getting in the car, I noticed this old Ford truck sitting out by the shop. I hadn't ever noticed it before, so it must have been moved when the farm was sold. So I fell in love with this truck! I want to clean it out, put it on a trailer and bring it home with me!!
Although it's missing it's grill and front bumper, it's a beauty. With the baby blue paint job, and the beautiful brown rust! I sure wish I would have taken a picture of the tailgate, because it was awesome as well! The best thing of all, is that it's a Ford. My Dad raised me to love Ford trucks. That's all he ever drove, besides a few years where he got a Dodge that was a bad lemon, so back to Ford he went.
The boys had to pose in front of it, and they were just hilarious, so I had to post some of these pictures. They act like they've seen a body building contest some where, because they sure have some good poses.
Just look at that. Quinn's pose is hilarious! I just love it! Malcolm's bicep is looking pretty massive here.
Can I just say I love my boys...especially in front of this old Ford truck.

2 comments:

The Gang said...

Your boys really are cute!! These are the pictures you look back on and smile at!

melanie said...

Very cool. I want to go out there now too. I love old trucks. And barns. And fences. We need another photo outing.