Saturday, August 1, 2009

Almost Forgot!

I forgot that I wanted to post this picture of Winston. While the boys and I were back home packing, the boys were so excited to be back with their toys. One morning while Malcolm and Quinn were playing with their cowboy guns, Winston brings me these holsters and wants me to put them on him. He thought he was just as big as his brothers with those things on. He wore them around for quite a while!
P.S. Don't mind the Christmas jammies in July. That's what happens when both your older brothers are born in July. When they were 18 months, it was Christmastime. So what does Winston get when he's 18 months, a whole lot of cozy and warm clothes, along with Christmas jammies!!

1 comment:

melanie said...

I love him dragging his blanket with the holsters on. Winston.... you're cute! Great edit with the photo, I love it!