Matt had messed up Winston's hair before I got the before picture.
And after, he has his little fohawk back. I just love it on him!
Man he's cute!
I forgot to do a before picture of Malcolm, so this one will do. Look at those side burns, they're down to the bottom of his ear! Haha!
SO much better. Look how grown up he looks!
He's always has to give the rock on sign in every picture. What a stud!
Quinn's before. I probably like him in long hair the best, but the side burns were gross.
So much better, wouldn't you say! So I had to put these series of picture of Quinn as I was trying to get a picture of his new hair. These were one after another. He didn't miss a beat. What a goofball! He has great facial expressions!






6 comments:
HAHA! Quinn is awesome!
They are all so dang cute! How fun!
Doré
A-DOR-ABLE! I want to steal Quinn!
Oh and by the way, you are much better at haircuts than you give yourself credit for. Trust me, I've seen some home job doosies!
your boys are so cute!
I love the clean-cut look, but I agree with you...just the thought of doing it makes me sick. I hate cutting Roman's hair, and he's pretty good, it's just that I get so nervous about messing up. It takes me soooo long. You did a great job though.
Oh my gosh you have cute boys. I don't know if there's any cuter
Post a Comment