Saturday, April 25, 2009

Girls Night in Style

Wednesday night was a fun night out with the girls. Leslie's husband, Lee, drives a limo in his spare time, and took us out for a night on the town. I was so self conscious having all the attention a limo brings, but I survived it. We first ate dinner at Sella's, a calzone and pizza place. Then we went and watched 17 Again. It was such a cute and funny movie. Such a great night with the girls. Thanks for inviting me Erica!

The girls: Me, Mandy, Erica, Erin, Carrie, Angie, Merry, Danielle and Leslie.
Two of my BFF's, Erica and Mandy. I'm terrible at self portraits. I always think I have to put my head back to be in the picture, then I always look terrible. Erica and Mandy looked so cute, so I had to post it anyways. We're are getting crazy drinking our sparkling cider!

"Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon?"
Lee sporting his stuff in his hat. Ha! He was a great chauffeur, but he always had to drop us off and pick us up at the doors.

Mandy had problem doing a straight face, all she could do was smile and laugh.
She finally did it though. Good job Mandy, you look hot! Me, not so much! Ha!

Thanks Matthew for being such a great husband/father and staying with the kids for 5 whole hours, while I played out on the town. I love you!

4 comments:

Campbells said...

Way too fun!

Unknown said...

that is so cool.. super jealous

Adri said...

This is really random...but I know Leslie! Aiden is my nephew. Small world!

The Kay Family said...

Now that is what I call a Girl's night out!!!