Friday, October 31, 2008

Last Week

I thought I would do a game of catch up before I had to post about Halloween.

The day Ben came home, was also my Grammie's birthday. So we were able to go to mom's and celebrate with some cake and ice cream. Grammie is one of the most wonderful grandma's around. I love her so very much. She always makes me feel like I'm such a special granddaughter. She is the most beautiful Grammie out there!! Mom thought she needed to celebrate with a witch's hat on.
The boys love playing soccer, and always want their soccer stud of an uncle, Jeff to play with them. So Matt and Jeff played a little game outside with them. Jeff's really getting into it here.
A little too into it, he'll stop at nothing to keep the ball. Even knocking down his own nephew! Haha
Okay, this picture makes it look like Jeff hurt Quinn.He didn't really knock him over. I think it was Malcolm who kicked him in the shin, and this was quite a few minutes later. He tried walking it off, but ended up sitting down crying. So cute!
Instead of going home for three short days and turning around to come back so I could go to "Phantom", I decided to stay in town. It was quite the last minute decision. The boys had pink eye, and I had a bad cold, so we weren't going to have much fun unpacking and repacking. I had a fun few days, but missed my hubby.

Saturday was my Mom's birthday. I'm so lucky to have her as a mother. She is such loving mom and Gramimi! I'm so thankful to live so close to her and to be able to spend so much time with her. I'm so grateful for the close relationship we have. She is truly one of my best friends. I love you mommy! Isn't she cute! (She hates me taking her picture, so I was getting after her for covering her face. I told her to work it!!!)
My little family went with Mom and Pop to Wenatchee during the day. Mom had her birthday dinner at costco...haha! It was a fun day. That night we had cake and ice cream with the rest of the family. Melanie printed out some pictures for my mom off of all our families blogs. The grandkids were having a great time looking at them with her. When she came to a picture of Emma, she started crying. Which then made me teary eyed. (I'm a sympathy crier!) It was just so sweet! She missed you Emma, Leisha and Richard!! We all do!!
Auntie Holli got a hold of my camera and was having fun playing with it. She got this oh so cute picture of Winston. He thinks he's so big pulling himself up on the side of the tub. Too big he is!Winston and Grayson were enjoying crawling and fighting over toys. Grayson is a lot more aggressive at this point and loved the toy that Winston had. It was so funny! They had fun pulling themselves up and enjoying eachothers space. Ryan and Stephanie asked me to take their engagement pictures. I was really nervous I would totally bomb them. It ended up being great! (I really said a prayer that I could do good, it worked!) They are so cute and in love. Stephanie is beautiful and so photogenic. I got a ton of cute shots. It was a beautiful day and the colors were so vibrant. I love fall. Here's one of the candid moments out of the 550 pictures I took! Seriously, it's a problem of mine, I need to learn to cut back!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun time with your family. But now it's time to stay here! We've been missing you guys. Your announcement turned out so cute! I think you could totally start a business, you're so good!

Heidi said...

What a fun week. Cute pictures of your mom and grandma. You were busy through the week doing lots of fun family things. I love times like that.

melanie said...

Oh Winston in the tub, I love it! I know I already told you that but seriously it's cute!

It has been nonstop parties and family time. I'm glad you guys have been able to be around more this fall. Good thing too, we're heading into winter, argh!

I LOVE the photo of the kids around your mom. It's adorable.